Monday 10 February 2014

Cute and warm mascot creations


While the cold and the rain persist outside, I feel like to make some cute mascots to warm up this winter weather. Thanks to a cute white fluffy fabric, I have produced some new characters that I hope you like. They are Mr and Mrs Cloud, Madame and Monsieur Lapin, Francis the Llama, Henri the Bear, and Judith the Seal. I am sure that their cuteness will be able to bring a lot of smiles with them!


I also sewed a pin on their back, these cute characters can be used as a brooch to embellish your cloths. My daughter Gemma served as model in these photos... seeing her happiness while wearing them, I suppose that she likes them very much!!! And I have also made some hand carved rubber stamps inspired to these characters, which you find - also with the brooches - on my etsy shop. I hope you like them!!





 


4 commenti:

Vesle Serena on 11 February 2014 at 14:39 said...

Your daughter is so cute! Oh my :) Bellissima! I love the brooches as well !

Silvia LGD (Little Green Doll) on 11 February 2014 at 19:46 said...

Love these new mascots! and your daughter Gemma is so pretty :)))

Holly Hollyson @ Full of Beans and Sausages on 22 February 2014 at 22:25 said...

Almost as cute as your little girl! I love them, esp. the cloud!

Raster to Vector on 24 February 2014 at 11:19 said...

Very cute and warm mascot creations!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin