Wednesday 26 February 2014

As many moods as the weather

 
Being very weather sensitive, my moods change following the weather conditions. While I feel an irrational happiness in the sunny days, there's almost nothing that could enhance my good moods when outside rain. And often, people do not understand me my changing behaviours... so I wondered, why to not make something to alert all around about my weather-changing moods?


And, looking to the Gemma and to the way in which she's able to change expressions, I had a lot of fun when I recognise that her moods too can be compared to the weather conditions! While sometimes she smiles like the sun, in other cases she is a pensive as a cloudy sky, fickle as a variable weather and even "thunderous"  in certain (few) occasions, when she cry inconsolably!!


For that, inspired to these considerations, I have produced a wide range of felt brooches and hand carved rubber stamps inspired to the weather conditions. The brooches can be used to show to the world our feeling/moods. While the stamps can be used to track on our agenda the record of our humour, day by day! You can find both on my etsy shop, hope you like them.

2 commenti:

Sarah @ *Tadaam! on 3 March 2014 at 18:43 said...

These brooches are adorable, just like your Gemma !

Monika on 6 March 2014 at 05:08 said...

I love these, what a great idea and Gemma is so sweet!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin