Tuesday 3 January 2012

Your daily drop of sweetness


As usual, when a new year begins, people wonder how did the last year turn out and very often write more or less exhaustive lists of resolutions for the new one. And I am ready to bet that many of you, still stricken by guilt-feelings about having eaten too much during xmas meals, placed at the beginnings of these lists sentences such as "eat less", "go on a diet", "enroll at the gym" and so forth. I can also foresee that in many cases our beloved candies have been found guilty of ever-normal augmentations of weight and that special resolutions could claim "definitively stop candies", "never eat candies again", and even more drastically "start your personal war to candies".


Personally, I never trust in new year's resolutions list (even though I write it every years!). I feel that life is more than a firm balance sheet, in which one year losses have to compensated in the hope of future earnings. Even to consider the life divided in years is too much conventional after me. Life should be lived day after day, following our tastes and our wills, and each morning we should feel the whole opportunity to start a new day, to achieve our projects, and to follow our dreams. But I can understand a diet could be really welcome after binges of last days. For that, instead of writing "kill all candies without eating!" in my list, this year I can use this stamp "candy machine" for my daily drop of sweetness. I am sure that this will be at zero cals! You can find it on my etsy


5 commenti:

Sarah on 4 January 2012 at 00:46 said...

I LOVE this candy machine stamp! What a great idea :)

Heather on 4 January 2012 at 16:35 said...

I think it's awesome! Personally, instead of making resolutions to stop doing something, I try to make resolutions to start doing something. This year, I set a goal for my etsy sales, and I'm going to do a multitude of things to get myself there!!! Your candy machine is super sweet!

Anonymous said...

super idée !
bonne année !
christel

ThePaintedPisces on 4 January 2012 at 21:24 said...

Love! Happy New Year!

Kreatita T on 6 January 2012 at 12:21 said...

Lovely candy machine!
Happy New year

Blog Widget by LinkWithin