Wednesday 25 May 2011

Summer hand carved rubber stamps!


Special summer hand carved rubber stamps collection

Summer is drawing near now, the weather is more and more fine and the sun replaced clouds and rain. I do not if for you is the same, but during these days I'm really craving for the beach, for walking with my naked feet into the sand, for swimming into the seawater, and for breathing the unique air you can find only at seaside! Maybe, this feel for sea is due to the fact that I come from a seaside place, and the sea is in my DNA, but during this last time I feel that I can no longer do without the breeze of the Mediterranean...


And waiting for be back at home, I took inspiration to make a wide range of hand carve rubber stamps inspired to the sea world: a little fish, an octopus, a lifebuoy, a helm, an anchor, a whale, a sailing boat, a lighthouse, an ice-cream, a crab, and a jellyfish... nothing is lacking in this my collection! You can find them on my etsy shop, I hope you like them...


And, as I always claim, hand carved rubber stamps are good not only for paper projects, but also used on fabric... here above you can find a sample: with my stamps I decorated a foulard... maybe to be used this summer while I will be driving my Vespa!





8 commenti:

L on 26 May 2011 at 03:45 said...

ah, i should try them on fabric too! lovely carved summer themed stamps! love the anchor!

Unknown on 26 May 2011 at 04:13 said...

This are lovely!!!!
Freesia

The Cat Hag on 26 May 2011 at 07:03 said...

This is amazing, I added your shop to my etsy favourites quite some time ago and now I have stumbled onto your blog.

I am so pleased, and I love your work, it's the cutest! :)


xoxo,
Addie
The Cat Hag

Eleni on 27 May 2011 at 16:06 said...

Oh, these are adorable! I grew up by the sea, too, and I miss her so - you're right, the smell of the sea air can't be beat :)

zoranoske on 3 June 2011 at 22:07 said...

Interesting collection!!! Sea time is almost here!!!

Maria-Thérèse ~ www.afiori.com on 9 June 2011 at 22:56 said...

They are INCREDIBLE!!! Such perfect detail :-o

Teddy Bear Princess on 11 June 2011 at 13:46 said...

the stamps are so cuuuuute!!!! :D
I wish I can make one too haha :p

If you don’t mind please visit and kindly left some sweet comment on my blog
teddy bear princess

LotsOfLoves

ps: I super love your header, I have a huge crush in Eiffel Tower! :p

Eny on 22 September 2011 at 07:44 said...

I LOVE these! I love nautical themes! And these are just adorable. <3

Blog Widget by LinkWithin