Wednesday 27 May 2009

Countryside canvas tote bag

Each bucolic person who is obliged to live in town should be able to show her or his real wishes to live in countryside with this shopping bag! A smiling sun, some friendly clouds, funny trees and little wooden houses: nothing is forgotten in this embroidered scenery!


This shopping bag is made with natural cotton fabric and the Bucolic landscape is embroidered by myself with a special DMC's Mouliné thread. Inside, there is also a fantasy fabric as casing and a little pocket with a seamed fantasy ribbon. I have also seamed on each hafts a ribbon that is coordinated with the color of the embroidery.  Books, as in the other cases, are not on sale...

2 commenti:

Anonymous said...

It was rather interesting for me to read the article. Thank you for it. I like such themes and everything that is connected to this matter. I would like to read more soon.

Anonymous said...

It is very interesting for me to read the post. Thank you for it. I like such themes and anything connected to them. I would like to read more on that blog soon.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin